Corporate Life free wordpress theme (*.psd included) Return to News →
If you need services of wordpress designer feel free to contact me
- 3 skins for your blog to make it match your taste to the maximum
- 2-column design
- Unique homepage design
- Ajax contact form on every page to simplify and speed up communication
- Widget support
- Promobox on top of the homepage for fast and direct access to information
- W3c valid code
- WordPress 2.8 support
If you need some kind of changes in this theme (like creating a unique skin or changing the logo), we can discuss the cost of this service.
If you need a unique WordPress theme or a custom design, you can fill in the form on the right and I’ll contact you in the shortest possible time to discuss the details of your project.
The difference between Regular and Light versions lies in logo options: the Regular version has a psd editable logo, and the Light version has a dynamic html logo. The first one looks better, and the second is easier to customize. You get to choose which one suits you best.
Installation and Customization of Corporate Life free WordPress theme
1. Unzip the theme into /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
2. Login to WordPress control panel and activate the theme in menu section: Appearance/Themes
1. The logo psd file is attached, open it with Photoshop and change the title or size if necessary.
2. If you are going to change the size of the logo, you should also change it in the header.php file in line 38 here: style=”width:167px; height:27px;”
1. Create a new page named “Blog” where you’ll keep your messages. Just insert the name of the page (Blog) into the title and section Attributes on the right: Attributes > Template: “Blog”, and that’s it.
2. Create “Home” page the same way and choose “Home” template.
3. Go to Settings > Reading and choose Front page displays: A static page and choose Front page: Home and Posts page: Blog.
Setting last twitter messages:
1. Find wickett-twitter-widget plugin in the Plugin folder and upload on server into /wp-content/plugins Folder.
2. Go to control panel menu into Plugin section s and activate plugin.
3. After that go to section Appearance > Widgets in the menu and drag “Twitter” widget to both sidebars and then configure the settings.
The first sidebar is for inner pages, and the second is for the main page, you can also add any widgets you like.
1. To change the content of the promobox open promo.php file and change the text of its content as you need it.
2. If you want to remove the promobox, delete line in homepage.php file.
1. Replace the e-mail in the contact.php file with your own. If the mail is not delivered, check
Spam folder on your mail server.